Sisters Barn is a self catering Grade 2* listed former Jockey’s quarters barn conversion.
Sisters Barn has recently been refurbished and sleeps 2 in one double room upstairs. The bathroom is downstairs and is comprised of a shower, sink and loo.
The kitchen, has a washing machine a combi microwave oven, 2 hobs, and a fridge. The dining table has two chairs. There is a highchair available if requested at time of booking. The sitting room is upstairs with a sofa and TV.
There is a fenced garden to the side of the property accessed through the car parking area with a round picnic bench to enjoy al fresco dining or a glass of wine on summer days.
There is a unattended Farm shop operating 24/7 on site for all your essentials.
The two properties can be taken together to you more flexibility as there is an interconnecting door.
Book Sisters Barn:
Other things to note:
• There are steps into the property to be aware of.
• Internally, there are exposed timbers throughout every room.
• The property is situated on working farm yard with chickens and sheep nearby.
• There is one designated parking spaces at the front of the barn.
• There is Wifi and good mobile phone reception if you are on Vodafone.
• Smoking is not allowed in any part of the property.
• We accept one well behaved dog - but not on the furniture.