Bishops Barn is a 3 bedroom self catering Grade 2* listed former Jockey’s quarters barn conversion.
The recently refurbished barn sleeps 6 in one double room downstairs and two twin rooms upstairs. The bathroom is downstairs, beyond the kitchen and is comprised of a shower, sink and loo.
The kitchen, dining area and sitting room are open plan. The dining table has four chairs and a pew to comfortably fit 6. There is a highchair available if requested at time of booking. The sitting area has two 3 seater sofas a wing back chair and a TV.
The kitchen has a freestanding electric oven, SMEG fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
There is a fenced garden at the front of the property accessed through the car parking area with a round picnic bench to enjoy al fresco dining or a glass of wine on summer days.
There is a unattended Farm shop operating 24/7 on site for all your essentials.
The two properties can be taken together to you more flexibility as there is an interconnecting door.
Book Bishops Barn:
Other things to note:
• There are steps into the property to be aware of.
• Internally, there are exposed timbers throughout every room.
• The property is situated on working farm yard with chickens and sheep nearby.
• There are two designated parking spaces at the front of the barn
• There is Wifi and good mobile phone reception if you are on Vodafone.
• Smoking is not allowed in any part of the property.
• We accept one well behaved dog - but not on the furniture.